Customer Satisfaction is our Motto.
We at CovidCareStore.in, have very easy & flexible return policy, in case you need to return a product which is not satisfactory, you just need to drop us a mail on email@example.com
Just follow the followng simple steps:
- We have a 7-day return policy, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery of your order.
- Ensure you mention your Order ID details along with the image of the product and reason to return your product.
- Customer Support will validate the return query and will get back to you.
- Please ensure that the returned merchandise is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and in sale-able condition as a fresh product. Include all price tags labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
- Any point missing from above may lead to reject your return request.
- A quality check will be conducted to validate the complaint before processing any request for exchange/replacement.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- In case of perishable items or custom-made non-perishable items, neither www.covidcarestore.in nor our enabling partners will be able to accept any returns or replacement of such items.
- We are unable to accept the return from countries other than India.
- Used Products.
- Hygiene Products (Masks, Gloves, Caps, Shoe Covers).
- Free Products.
- Defective products which are covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Any items received by us in damage condition.
Return Policy for Electronics:
We would request you to kindly check for seller/manufacturer warranty before raising a return request.
We require a document, DOA (Dead on Arrival) from the brand/OEM’s service center confirming that the delivered item was defective.
Any returned item received by us that do not meet the above mentioned conditions, will not be accepted and will be returned back to you at your expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
How do you return.
Once you have requested for return, Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
Customer will arrange the reverse shipment . Customer can ship it back to the Seller by any reputed courier.
- Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit. Mention the Order ID/Return ID on the package so that we can acknowledge your return. Please also share shipping details on email@example.com, so that we can track the reverse shipment.
- Please mention Seller’s address as specified in the email notification sent to you.
- Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference.
- Coupon code will be initiated once the return is accepted by the seller and the product is received by the seller in intact condition.
- Please note that the any convenience charges & shipping charge would not be included in the coupon code value of order as these are non-refundable.
Items damage in shipping
CovidCareStore.in is not responsible for items lost or damaged or in shipping. if your item is lost or damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, and call us immediately within 12 hours of Delivery or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact Courier Company on your behalf and follow-up the filing of a claim. Once courier company has approved and paid the claim to www.covidcarestore.in, we will forward the applicable amount to you.
It will take us a maximum of 2-3 business days to cancel the order and initiate the refund. You will be notified about the same. The Order can be cancelled without penalty, except 3% of Transaction Charges in case of prepaid orders. After placing an order, customer can only cancel the order if the order state is showing as “Order Placed” under Order History. For cancelling your order, you will have to get in touch with our Customer Support Team by sending an email giving your Order Number or you may also cancel your order through your account. In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and till that time the order has already been “processed” by us, the order cannot be cancelled. www.CovidCareStore.in has complete right to decide whether an order should be cancelled or not. Our team is working to process and deliver product within given time period. However, in very rare case CovidCareStore.in reserves right to refuse or cancel any order placed. Cancellation of order by CovidCareStore.in depends on various factors’ product availability, overseas delivery issue, government clearance etc. Also, the customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by www.covidcarestore.in and agrees to accept CovidCareStore.in decision regarding the cancellation. Cancel Link disables in followings scenario:
When Order is confirmed
The Item is being dispatched for delivery
Cancellation of order by CovidCareStore.in
CovidCareStore.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent by CovidCareStore.in for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
Our refund policy:
- If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you best possible alternatives, but at the end, choice of customer will be final.
- 100% refund will be given, if product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products For courier products, if the delivery address is out-side the service area, then only 100% refund will be given.
- In the case of multiple products being ordered, if for any reason whatsoever, CovidCareStore.in in unable to deliver a certain product/s, the customer shall be allowed to select an alternate product by placing a fresh order. However, in case the customer does not wish to select any alternate product/s, CovidCareStore.in shall agree to either provide store credit to be used for future purchases or refund the amount for that particular product.
In the case of multiple products being ordered, if for any reason whatsoever, CovidCareStore.in in unable to deliver a certain product/s, the customer shall be allowed to select an alternate product by placing a fresh order. However, in case the customer does not wish to select any alternate product/s, CovidCareStore.in shall agree to either provide store credit to be used for future purchases or refund the amount for that particular product.
AD-35 Salt Lake
Kolkata – 700064
West Bengal, India
Last updated June 10, 2020